BioVale Breakfast Meeting - Value from Unavoidable Food Waste, 21st September
Join us on Thursday 21st September to discuss the opportunities, barriers and latest technologies for extracting high-value products from unavoidable food waste.
With the help of a panel of experts from industry, policy and academia, we will be exploring the issues over breakfast:
- learn about the latest technology to convert your waste into a revenue stream
- hear from companies which have successfully converted their waste to value
- discover funding to support innovation projects
- get updated on the latest policy developments
- make new connections with companies, policymakers and academics
- funding organisations will be available to discuss opportunities for funded projects
Thursday 21st September
07.30 Networking and coffee on arrival
07.45 Panel discussion with senior representatives from industry, policy and innovation
08.30 Breakfast and networking (tea, coffee and breakfast rolls will be served).
This meeting is the first to be organised by BioVale’s Special Interest Group on Value From Unavoidable Food Waste.